Sunday, January 25, 2009

Twas the night before Japan and all through the house...

After preparing for months the time has finally come for me to leave for my study abroad adventure in Osaka Japan. I leave tomorrow morning and I can't believe I'm about to do this. I am really proud of myself because I worked really hard to get to where I'm at. It wasn't easy but I am not the type of person who gives up but one who lives for challenges, after all my name means 'to never give up.' I feel really nervous, excited and scared. I have no idea what to expect and what is waiting for me on the other side but I know it will be amazing. The past couple of weeks I have come to realize how many great people I have in my life who really care about me. I feel very grateful to have an amazing group of friends and a great family. Thanks to everyone who came out to the benefit shows and to my going away parties. I appreciate every single one of you. I'll be posting on this as much as I can. I will not have a phone while I'm over there so don't try and text or call me cos it won't work. I will have a phone in my dorm room that only excepts incoming calls as well as an address to receive mail. As soon as I know them I'll post them on here. Until then, peace out!

3 comments:

  1. YAY! I am so proud of you! It's cool that you set this blog up, I can't wait to read all about your adventures! <3 Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete