Saturday, January 31, 2009

Pictures from Japan so far...

Here's some pictures from the Kyoto trip as well as some others I have taken since I have been here.

This sign warns women to not walk alone at night or else these dudes in black will kill you.





New Friends!
I think he regretted it.
Pouring Tabasco on Tomo's tongue.






Beerwulf practicing!



Squat toilets suck!


Blowfish is in this soup!


The best shrimp in the world!

All a part of the best meal of my life!


Tomo and a giant bottle of Sake!









Tarique and I in Kyoto

Kiyomizu Temple in Kyoto



Tommy Lee Jones is the boss in Japan

Kyoto



At the train station going to Kyoto



In America deer runaway from you but here they want to hang out. This is no joke.

They take separating your trash here really seriously.











There's a sink on the back of my toilet! When you flush the sink comes on. When I first used this I thought I broke it.



There's these kids everywhere warning drivers to watch for the kiddies. The other day there were 4 kids walking home from school and there were 4 of us internationals walking and one of the kids counted us on his hand and screamed 4! and then ran away laughing with his friends.


There's a bunch of signs like these all over telling you what and what not to do. I thought this one was funny cos the big dog is yelling at the little dog about pooping and not cleaning it up but what it really says is for pet owners to clean up after their animals.





No comments:

Post a Comment