Saturday, March 7, 2009

Earthquake #2

There was another earthquake at 6:30 or so this morning. I was awoken by it kicked my foot up in the air and threw my covers off me in a hurry and was about to bust out of my room like a bat out of hell but then it stopped. I looked it up on-line and it was a 4.1 but it was pretty far away so we barely felt it. It's amazing to me how fast I react to it, I'm up so quick and ready to implement my escape route...meanwhile my roommates don't even blink an eye. I told them not to worry cos if the big ones hits, I will be banging on their doors and will lead us down the five flights of stairs to safety. I'm not a fan of the earth moving beyond anyone's control. I'm sure no one is a fan of earthquakes but I would much rather experience a different natural disaster. I spent yesterday at Hiroshima  and want to write about my experience but I am not ready yet. It was very emotionally draining and I need some time to put my thoughts together. I'll post something about my trip soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment