Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The million dollar question.

 There's been a question that's been plaguing me since I first arrived here. It's killing me and if anyone can figure out I will buy you lunch. OK, so we all know what pee smells like cos we do it numerous times a day. Pee is pee, smells like pee looks like pee, it's pee. But since the first time I went pee here and every time after I notice that it smells different. It doesn't smell any worse but just smells different. I haven't adopted a Japanese diet so it can't be the food. I rarely drink alcohol.  Is it the water? I'm serious, what makes it smell different? My pee never smelled different in Mexico, Canada or Europe so why does it in Japan? This might be too much information but I was never one to hold back. Get back to me if you have any ideas. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. it's probably the ph levels in your body are altered - change in environment can do that, also even small diet changes... actually, if you're drinking less alcohol, than they're probably higher, which is a good thing..

    or maybe they clean the toilets with something weird.
    i would be the only one to reply on this...
    hi teesh! xo, shannon

    ReplyDelete