Friday, April 3, 2009

Radio

I received an email from my advisor asking to me to contact one the hosts of a radio show called, Think Out Loud, which is on OPB (Oregon Public Broadcasting) and broadcasted through NPR (National Public Radio).  They were doing a show titled, "Amercia's Image Abroad," and wanted to book people for the show who are or had recently traveled, interned or studied abroad to see how people across the world view America these days. Because of the time difference I wasn't able to email him in time to be a guest but I wrote a brief comment on their website about people's perceptions of America in Japan and my friend emailed me saying they read it on the radio. Sweet! I'm still not famous though. Ha!
Here's the link to the comment I posted, not the actual broadcast.
Scroll down to the comments part and you'll see mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment