Tuesday, April 21, 2009

You know you've been in Japan too long...

When you become irate over the fact that you waited for the bus for a half hour. I'm spoiled, I know. I have never waited for more than 6-7 minutes top for a bus here. Something happened and screwed a few bus lines up and people were freaking out over it, including myself. When you  pay 450 yen for a jar of olives that contained maybe 12 olives at most. 450 yen is over 5.00 American dollars. When you get excited about finding cereal that you don't look at the price only to discover that it was about 5 bucks as well but only contained 2 bowls. It's like highway robbery living here sometimes. I just returned from my prison tour but can't write about it now because I have way too much homework. I haven't posted much on here lately because I have so much I want to write about but don't know where to start. Plus, I have a lot of work to do for school so it will have to wait.

1 comment:

  1. So crazy. That experience must have been so surreal. Can't wait to read about the death penalty.

    ReplyDelete