Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A few pictures I forgot to post last time.

In Japan, coca-cola is both refreshing and uplifting. 


The cars here are so freaking small.

                                  
A political poster for the Democratic Party.


Watch out or that dude will steal your purse! I've become obsessed with Japanese signs.

                    

I just found out that this shrine I walk past everyday is a shrine where an old Emperor, his name has slipped my mind, used to worship long long ago.

This sign is on the front gate of the house. I assume these people live in it.





I walk on this street everyday to school. Looks like an alley way but cars (going both ways) pedestrians and cyclists all share. Safe to say I have almost been hit. Slow down! 

Another great sign, the kid has a ladder, skis and a baseball glove, to name a few, in his stomach area. Have no idea what it says.

No comments:

Post a Comment