Thursday, February 5, 2009

When I was in Kyoto I challenged Tomo's girlfriend to an arm wrestling match. I believe I kicked her ass once and then she schooled me like 5 times. I guess you shouldn't mess with a bass player. I just stole this picture from Colby's site so this is all I have for now. I'm supposed to go into Osaka tonight with my flat mate Maggie. Osaka is the secondest biggest city in Japan so it should be pretty fun. Plus I am so glad to finally get out of my dorm. I'll tell you all about my adventure, if it happens, upon my return. I hope you all have a good weekend, well it's Friday here and Thursday there so I guess it's my weekend and not yours! Ha! See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya! oh yeah and I survived my first week of school!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Teesh! Sierra told me about your blog here on which you write about your Japan learning / adventure thang - how cool of you to broaden your horizons this way! Keep things clean here on your blog so that my sensitive ears don't bleed (ha -ha). Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete