Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My wish list

Here's a list of things I need you guys to send me:
1. My bed. Actually I will take anyone's bed or just a mattress for the love of god! The futon's in America suck but the ones in Japan are worse. They are small and on the floor and my back is so sore. Also can you throw in that one guy that I like too.
2. A burrito with black beans, cheese, sour cream and salsa. 
3. A bottle of Tapatio hot sauce.
4. A jar of pickles.
5. A jar of pepperoncinni's.
6. A veggie hot dog with all the fixings.
7. A miller high life in the bottle.
8. A grilled cheese and a bowl of tomato soup.
9. A huge delicious salad.
10. A bloody mary.
11. My cat Abby.
12. Blankets that actually cover me up, I'm too tall for these ones.
13. My cell phone
14. Portland
15. My work and everyone that works there
16. My friends
17. The Portland Trailblazers basketball team
18. A box of honey nut cheerios.
19. A veggie burger with all the fixings
20. Over easy eggs with toast and hashbrowns.
Thanks. I know none of this is realistic but a girl can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment